Social Media Manager
Join Our Growing Team
Balefire Marketing + Advertising is a full service, integrated design agency in Wichita, KS. We specialize in custom website design and development, SEO, and digital advertising. We focus on brand recognition, generating leads, sales, and ROI for our clients. Our quality and success comes from fully understanding our clients’ needs and providing custom solutions that achieve their goals. We are a highly collaborative group where everyone has an equal voice. We are looking for senior-level people who have the experience to effectively grow our clients’ businesses and the confidence to make strategic decisions on every project.
We’re looking for someone who fits the mindset of doing what’s best for the client; someone who puts the client’s needs above their own ego. That person is a search engine marketer and social media genius who is constantly progressing their skill set and grow Balefire’s capabilities. We want the person who understands how social media marketing, digital advertising, and creative thinking fits with SEO, great design, and strategy to give the client everything they need to succeed.
For SEM, your primary responsibilities will be manage our clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as other digital advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Being Google Ads certified will get our attention. You will work closely with our SEO Manager as well as the web development team.
As Social Media Manager, your primary responsibilities will be managing our clients’ social media accounts for both organic and paid posts. You will be in charge of setting social media strategy, planning post schedules, managing audiences, and working with our clients on brainstorming and approval. Being Facebook Blueprint certified will get our attention.
This is a full-time position in Wichita, KS. Remote workers and freelancers need not apply.
- 5 years experience working with social media and Google Ads.
- Proven success with social media and paid social advertising.
- Experience managing 10+ client accounts at once.
- Excellent time & project management skills.
- The ability to interpret data for actionable results.
- Ability to generate creative content for organic and paid social posts.
- Google Ads certified (preferred).
- Facebook Blueprint Certification (preferred).
- Manage client Google Ads and social media accounts.
- Work with the team to accurately track all campaigns for ROI.
- Have a team-focused creative and strategic mindset.
- Manage multiple campaign budgets.
- Work with the team to optimize landing pages for conversions.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize keywords, ad content, and campaign settings.
- Research competitors to keep our clients on top.
- Provide regular reports to clients.
- No less than 2 years experience in Social Media Management and Paid Search (PPC)
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Proficiency with popular social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Experience with content management systems
- Google Ads, Facebook, or Bing certification a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Relaxed and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to advance your career with conferences, seminars, certifications, etc.
Along with your resume, please include reports from Google Ads and/or Google Analytics showing successful campaigns.