Balefire Marketing + Advertising is a full service, integrated design agency in Wichita, KS. We specialize in custom website design and development, SEO, and digital advertising. We focus on brand recognition, generating leads, sales, and ROI for our clients. Our quality and success comes from fully understanding our clients’ needs and providing custom solutions that achieve their goals. We are a highly collaborative group where everyone has an equal voice. We are looking for senior-level people who have the experience to effectively grow our clients’ businesses and the confidence to make strategic decisions on every project.
The PPC / Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for our clients using platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ad Center, etc. The PPC Manager will quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. The PPC manager is responsible for producing an ROI on all campaigns and providing reports to the account managers and/or clients.
This is a full-time position in Wichita, KS. Remote workers and freelancers need not apply.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage the creation of large adgroup and keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for search and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Proficiency with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc)
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Experience with content management systems
- Google Ads, Facebook, or Bing certification a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Relaxed and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to advance your career with conferences, seminars, certifications, etc.
Along with your resume, please include reports from Google Ads and/or Google Analytics showing successful campaigns.